2018 Peter Rabbit 50p Coin
The 2018 Peter Rabbit 50p coin is the third UK coin to feature the much-loved children’s character Peter Rabbit.
The coin design features Peter Rabbit munching on radishes.
Brilliant Uncirculated Coin Specification
- Features an iconic image of Peter Rabbit, the emblem of Beatrix Potter’s work
- Finished to Brilliant Uncirculated standard, a finer finish than circulating coins
- The coin is presented in a colourful case inspired by Beatrix Potter’s illustrations
- A charming gift for new and existing fans of the little tales
- Endorsed by Frederick Warne & Co. (a Penguin Random House company)— the original publishers of Beatrix Potter’s work
|Reverse Designer||Emma Noble|
|Obverse Designer||Jody Clark|
Silver Proof Coin
Limited Edition 35,000
- Struck in sterling silver and finished to the finest Proof standard
- Presented in a clear acrylic case for display and safekeeping
- Limited to just 35,000 editions
The Peter Rabbit design for 2018 is of the famous image of Peter Rabbit munching on radishes taken from Mr. McGregor’s garden.
The iconic illustration is brought to life with colour printing on this sterling silver coin, which is finished to finest Proof standard.
Each coin comes in a clear acrylic presentation case for safekeeping and is accompanied by information on the character and quotes from Beatrix’s original tales.
Gold Proof Coin & Book Gift Set
It shows the iconic image of Peter munching on radishes after another near-miss in Mr. McGregor’s garden and is accompanied by a book featuring a cover exclusively designed for this limited edition set.
This coin is still available for purchase, direct from The Royal Mint.
|MAXIMUM COIN MINTAGE||500|
|ALLOY||22 Carat Gold|
How many 2018 Peter Rabbit 50p coins were minted?
The 2018 Peter Rabbit 50p Mintage Figures
|Coin Type||Limited Edition Presentation Coins||Maximum Coin Mintage||Price On Date Of Release|