- Celebrate the heraldic beasts of the Tudor dynasty
- Collect the first in a ten-coin collection
- A significant tribute to the matrimonial union of Henry VIII and Jane Seymour
- Featuring a reverse design by the illustrator David Lawrence
- The reverse design features a fierce beast that represents a peaceful marriage
- A perfect gift for enthusiasts of British history
- Finished to Brilliant Uncirculated standard
Striking Standard – Brilliant Uncirculated Coin
Sometimes referred to as ‘BU’, ‘B.U.’, or ‘B.UNC’, Brilliant Uncirculated coins are of a higher standard than circulating and bullion coins. An entry-level collectable, like Proof coins, the dies used to strike Brilliant Uncirculated coins are polished and finished by hand.
The Brilliant Uncirculated blanks are machine-fed and struck twice. As a result, they are produced at a much quicker rate than Proof coins – around 100 per hour. They offer a good level of design detail, but have a lower definition than Proof coins.
|REVERSE DESIGNER||David Lawrence|
|OBVERSE DESIGNER||Jody Clark|