Limited Edition 2,000
- Celebrate the medieval tradition of heraldry
- Collect the first coin in a collection honouring ten heraldic Royal Tudor Beasts
- A fitting addition to collections with an interest in British history
- Struck in 999 fine silver
- Finished to Proof standard – the highest available from The Royal Mint
- Features a reverse design by the illustrator David Lawrence
Striking Standard – Silver Proof
Proof coins are the highest quality commemorative coins. Their sharpness, detail and finish are unrivalled, making them perfect for collectors looking for highest levels of craftsmanship and detail.
The dies used to strike Proof coins are hand-finished to ensure that all imperfections are removed. Blanks are fed into the coin press by hand before being struck up to six times, at a lower speed and with less pressure than other finishes, to preserve the finer details of the design.
|MAXIMUM COIN MINTAGE||2,006|
|ALLOY||999 Fine Silver|
|REVERSE DESIGNER||David Lawrence|
|OBVERSE DESIGNER||Jody Clark|
|PURE METAL TYPE||Silver|