- Limited Edition 525
- Featuring one of E. H. Shepard’s timeless illustrations
- The first time Owl has featured on his own coin that has been struck by The Royal Mint
- Struck in 22 carat gold to Proof standard
- A great way to celebrate the 95th anniversary of the publication of Winnie-the-Pooh
- Presented in a case with a booklet about this wise friend
- Striking Standard – Gold Proof
Proof coins are the highest quality commemorative coins. Their sharpness, detail and finish are unrivalled, making them perfect for collectors looking for highest levels of craftsmanship and detail.
The dies used to strike Proof coins are hand-finished to ensure that all imperfections are removed. Blanks are fed into the coin press by hand before being struck up to six times, at a lower speed and with less pressure than other finishes, to preserve the finer details of the design.
|MAXIMUM COIN MINTAGE||535|
|ALLOY||22 Carat Gold|
|REVERSE DESIGNER||The Walt Disney Company|
|OBVERSE DESIGNER||Jody Clark|
|PURE METAL TYPE||Gold|