- Celebrate 95 years of friendship in the Hundred Acre Wood
- The only way to own this coin – you won’t find it in your change
- Features one of E. H. Shepard’s charming illustrations
- Spot the buzzy bee checking on Owl’s spelling
- Comes in a booklet all about Owl that is decorated with illustrations from the storybooks
- Struck to Brilliant Uncirculated standard
Striking Standard – Brilliant Uncirculated Coin
Sometimes referred to as ‘BU’, ‘B.U.’, or ‘B.UNC’, Brilliant Uncirculated coins are of a higher standard than circulating and bullion coins. An entry-level collectable, like Proof coins, the dies used to strike Brilliant Uncirculated coins are polished and finished by hand.
The Brilliant Uncirculated blanks are machine-fed and struck twice. As a result, they are produced at a much quicker rate than Proof coins – around 100 per hour. They offer a good level of design detail, but have a lower definition than Proof coins.
|REVERSE DESIGNER||The Walt Disney Company|
|OBVERSE DESIGNER||Jody Clark|