- Celebrate Chinese New Year with this commemorative UK £5 coin
- Year-dated 2022 commemorating the Lunar Year of the Tiger
- Presented with a traditional red envelope, perfect for giving as a gift
- The coin’s packaging artfully reflects the lunar calendar and Chinese culture
- The reverse of the coin features an incredibly detailed design by the acclaimed artist David Lawrence
What does Brilliant Uncirculated mean?
Sometimes referred to as ‘BU’, ‘B.U.’, or ‘B.UNC’, Brilliant Uncirculated coins are of a higher standard than circulating and bullion coins. An entry-level collectable, like Proof coins, the dies used to strike Brilliant Uncirculated coins are polished and finished by hand.
The Brilliant Uncirculated blanks are machine-fed and struck twice. As a result, they are produced at a much quicker rate than Proof coins – around 100 per hour. They offer a good level of design detail, but have a lower definition than Proof coins.
|REVERSE DESIGNER||David Lawrence|
|OBVERSE DESIGNER||Jody Clark|