About the 2021 The Snowman Advent Calendar
Limited Edition 1,500
- A magical way of counting down to Christmas
- Celebrate a beloved festive tale
- Includes chocolate coins and The Snowman™ 2021 UK Brilliant Uncirculated Colour Coin
- Perfect for children and adults alike
- Created in partnership with Snowman Enterprises Limited
- Purchases of The Snowman™ 2021 Advent Calendar between 18th October and 1st December will automatically be entered into a prize draw to receive a calendar containing a gold proof coin. For more information, please find the full Terms and Conditions at the bottom of this page.
- Striking Standard – Brilliant Uncirculated Coin – Sometimes referred to as ‘BU’, ‘B.U.’, or ‘B.UNC’, Brilliant Uncirculated coins are of a higher standard than circulating and bullion coins. An entry-level collectable, like Proof coins, the dies used to strike Brilliant Uncirculated coins are polished and finished by hand.
- The Brilliant Uncirculated blanks are machine-fed and struck twice. As a result, they are produced at a much quicker rate than Proof coins – around 100 per hour. They offer a good level of design detail, but have a lower definition than Proof coins.
2021 The Snowman Advent Calendar Specification
|REVERSE DESIGNER||Robin Shaw|
|OBVERSE DESIGNER||Jody Clark|
|SPECIAL FEATURES||Digital Colour Printed|
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The promoter of this prize draw is The Royal Mint Limited of Llantrisant, Pontyclun, United Kingdom CF72 8YT (The Royal Mint).
- Any promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social media platform used by The Royal Mint as part of the promotion.
- The prize draw opens on 18th October 2021 at 09.00hrs GMT once the product becomes available for purchase and closes on December 1st 2021 at 09.00 hrs GMT. As entry is dependent on purchasing the item, no entries can be made prior to the product release date referenced and no correspondence will be entered into.
- One The Snowman™ 2021 Advent Calendar will contain a gold proof Snowman™ 2021 50p behind door 24 in place of a Brilliant Uncirculated Colour Snowman™ 2021 50p. The winner can also claim a Brilliant Uncirculated Colour Snowman™ 2021 50p if they wish, to supplement the prize. The winner can also claim a certificate of authenticity and box for the gold proof Snowman™ 2021 50p.
- Once the winner has received their prize, they will have until 09.00hrs GMT on 28th January to claim the Brilliant Uncirculated Colour Snowman™ 2021 50p, certificate of authenticity and box gold proof Snowman™ 2021 50p, and confirm their address for delivery by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and provide photographic evidence of winning prize. If the winner fails to claim it, or chooses not to claim it, it will be forfeited.
- The winner may be asked to participate in any related publicity to the prize and/or asked to write a review of the prize.
- To be in with a chance of winning, customers must purchase The Snowman™ 2021 Advent Calendar and one customer who purchases between 18th October 2021 at 09.00hrs GMT and December 1st 2021 at 09.00will be randomly sent The Snowman™ 2021 Advent Calendar containing a gold proof Snowman™ 2021 50p.
- The prize draw is only open to residents of the United Kingdom.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to be entered into the prize draw.
- A purchase is necessary to enter the prize draw.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-refundable, non-negotiable, and non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any offer.
- The prize will be sent to the winner according to standard delivery times.
- This prize draw is not open to employees of The Royal Mint.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when they purchase The Snowman™ 2021 Advent Calendar and are entered into the prize draw.
- All decisions made by The Royal Mint relating to this prize draw are final and binding.
- Under no circumstances will The Royal Mint be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the prize draw or acceptance of the prize.
- The Royal Mint will not be responsible, unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses which may arise in connection with this prize draw.
- The Royal Mint can cancel or alter the prize draw at any stage.
- The information submitted in the prize draw entry are for the following purposes: to send a Brilliant Uncirculated Colour Snowman™ 2021 50p if claimed; so that we can contact you regarding any publicity requests; so that we may reach you via social media platforms; and as a method of contact for any related or future promotions if you choose to opt in to marketing communications.
- The prize draw will be governed by English and Welsh law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.